My Data Projects and Software
- I keep most code-based projects on GitHub .
- TensorFlow RNN tutorial : (Repo no longer hosted) A brief tutorial on applying recurrent neural networks to a speech recognition task. Also check out the public GitHub repository .
- PyData SF 2016 ARIMA Tutorial : (Repo no longer hosted) Time series modeling tutorial co-developed with Jeffrey Yau, SVDS's VP of Data Science.
- Gerrymandering blog post : A quantitative analysis of the state of gerrymandering in US congressional districts. Also check out the interactive visualization and GitHub repository (repo no longer hosted).
- This Is Happening : Web app for discovering current social events in the real world based on Twitter and Instagram activity.
- mat-mvm : MATLAB-based wrapper scripts and functions for dealing with behavioral data (with specialized scripts for PyEPL, but it generalizes pretty well) and Net Station EEG data, and subsequently performing analyses using FieldTrip.
- expertTrain : MATLAB- and Psychtoolbox-based experiment for multiple learning and memory experiment paradigms. These include perceptual expertise training, the spacing effect, and stimulus comparisons.
- LabLackey : iOS framework for running psychology experiments.
A list of some free/open-source software for Mac OS X that I either use myself or like the idea of.